Is this real or spam

Is the message below real or spam.
Aaron Konstam

----- Forwarded message from Elliot Lee <sopwith@xxxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:01:29 -0500 (EST)
From: Elliot Lee <sopwith@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: A question from the Fedora Foundation
To: akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I got your e-mail address from fedora-list. The fact that you're a
subscriber there means that you're involved with Fedora enough for your
opinions on its future to be relevant.

You may be aware that there is a Fedora Foundation that is being created
to support the activities that already happen under the Fedora name. I'm
involved with getting the Fedora Foundation up and running - lots of
progress has been made towards this goal, but there are a few more big
things we have to finish before it lives up to its promises.

There's a particular organizational structure issue I'm helping address
which seems like it really needs good answers from people like you out
in the Fedora community. What I'd like your comments in these areas:

	Would you be willing to donate money to the Fedora Foundation?
	Why/why not?

	Do you live in a country where donations to non-profit
	organizations may be tax deductible? Does the tax deductability
	of your contributions affect your willingness to donate?

	How does Red Hat's involvement in and funding of Fedora affect
	your willingness to donate to the Foundation? Your willingness
	to participate in Fedora?

Of course, I'm also happy to field any questions you might have :)

Anyways, thanks for giving these some thought. No, we're not asking for
money this time (although I will personally be more than happy to accept
Paypal, VISA, or Mastercard ;-) Your answers will have a direct impact
on the decision we're facing.

[The details: We have to decide whether to pursue 501(c)(3) status in
the USA for the Foundation (as opposed to the other tax exempt
non-profit statuses that don't allow tax deductability of
contributions). 501(c)(3) status cannot be maintained if only one or two
people are willing to make regular donations - it requires meeting the
IRS' test for a substantial amount of public support.]

Thanks again!
-- Elliot, a fellow Fedora user and hacker

----- End forwarded message -----

This ASEXUAL PIG really BOILS my BLOOD ... He's so ... so ... URGENT!!
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
telephone: (210)-999-7484