Re: Is this real or spam

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Is the message below real or spam.

Yes, it's real. I want I can't e-mail the whole list at once, because then
it winds up unread in people's "pile of mailing lists that never get
read", and it's also harder to track who has responded from the sample.

If you don't care one way or another, you're free to disgregard it. I just
hate criticism that Fedora is not open or transparent enough, so when I
saw a chance to ask people's opinions, I jumped on it. Sorry if anyone was
offended.

Best,
-- Elliot
Red Hat Summit Nashville (May 30 - June 2, 2006)
http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/