Re: FC2 and Serial ATA

Which makes your previous post about FC2 and SATA irrelevant because you haven't used it.

Oh and, I've never used FC1.. I've only used FC2.. and as I've stated a million times on this list, the only portion I don't deal with in any detail is anything graphic, as I only run fedora servers. I don't use yum, and I don't use up2date.. So I tend to never speak of those items, as I don't deal with them. I don't deal with Fedora kernels, I run my own.. However, many of these things are /LINUX/ issues, not Fedora.

So, get off your soap box you whiny bitch who knows nothing about what you speak.