Re: FC2 and Serial ATA

- generally, if you're going to use on-board SATA, don't use IDE too.

I've never had any problem mixing them.. but this was on the 2.4.x line of kernels.. I've not had to deal with SATA in 2.6

Which makes your previous post about FC2 and SATA irrelevant because you haven't used it.

Don't be an idiot man, do you really think that Fedora is the only distro that uses the 2.6 kernel? Do you really think using SATA in Fedora is much different than ANY other Linux distro using a 2.6 kernel?

WOw you are a bitchy idiot huh?