Re: [OT Humor] "Obviously designed by morons"

On 03/22/2011 09:55 AM, Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak wrote:
> I was totally unaware of those forums. (You mean
> http://gnomesupport.org/forums/, right?) Better to regard those as
> self-help forums, rather than expecting/demanding developer support

Yes.  As I said, they seem to be "write only," as it's rare to see a
response to a question.  I don't expect the devs to take the time to do
tech support for everybody but it would be nice if they'd at least lurk,
to see what's going on, what problems people have and what their
concerns are.