Re: [OT Humor] "Obviously designed by morons"

On 03/22/2011 08:07 AM, Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak wrote:
> Oh please! The devs obviously have an ideas of what they'd like to do,
> and won't bend to the wind every time someone complains.

There's a help forum at gnome.org.  For the most part, it's a "write
only" forum because almost nobody ever bothers to reply to a post or
answer a question.  The only exception is the way the regulars gather
around to flame anybody who dares question the devs, even though said
regulars make a point of saying that the devs don't bother to read the
forum.  From reading around there over the last several years, I've
gotten the very strong impression that the devs listen to nobody except
each other.  I may, of course, be wrong, but that's how it looks to me.