Re: Any arguments for keeping Yum case-sensitive?

On 03/11/2011 07:23 AM, John Mellor wrote:
> (Sorry for the top-post, but I've had enough of this thread.)
> Can we take this offline to a bit-bucket somewhere, and maybe point the
> original poster to a basic course on language and locales and character
> sets?  This thread has gone on far too long, and has no relevance for
> anyone outside of the United States and their weird and incorrect use of
> their own  language.

3 points....

1.  Nobody is forcing you to read the thread.

2.  Threads such as this tend to die on their own.  Calls to kill them
generally extend them, especially when...

3.  Calls to end a discussion need not include attacks on individuals.

--
Drop the vase and it will become a Ming of the past. -- The Adventurer
葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市八德路四段