Re: Intel GMA 3100 Card in fedora 13

On 29 September 2010 11:43, Joseph L. Casale <jcasale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>As someone else mentioned in the thread, your chipset is not poulsbo,
>>I don't know whether this is the right solution but nonetheless the
>>non-free drivers are called xorg-x11-drv-psb. So enabling the
>>RPMFusion repositories, both free and non-free and then a yum install
>>should let you install them.
>
> I'm confused, you confirmed those aren't applicable to his chipset but
> suggest he use them? Ok...

I didn't confirm, someone else mentioned so. But as word of mouth
goes, every poster is vulnerable to faltering memory, outdated
information and what not. So I provided the OP a way to try out those
drivers in case he finds the previously mentioned information
inaccurate, and his chipset is indeed a poulsbo chipset after all. I'm
terribly short of time otherwise I would do the research myself and
post whatever I find. Sorry if this caused any confusion.

> CMIIW, but wasn't that yanked out before F13?

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

--
Suvayu