Re: Intel GMA 3100 Card in fedora 13

Hi Manuel,

On 28 September 2010 17:32, Manuel Escudero <Jmlevick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, I don't believe it's kde problem because VMware player is not able to
> run aero inside windows seven because the graphics card is not "detected"...
> How do I install intel non free drivers from RPM Fusion?

As someone else mentioned in the thread, your chipset is not poulsbo,
I don't know whether this is the right solution but nonetheless the
non-free drivers are called xorg-x11-drv-psb. So enabling the
RPMFusion repositories, both free and non-free and then a yum install
should let you install them.

--
Suvayu