Re: Anything for home user and not the technical one??

Christofer C. Bell wrote:
<snip>

> I can certainly see "playing games" as an obstacle, but only if it's

your reply is to Parshwa, but i would like to clear up my comment.

i meant if linux system or programs are not working some way or other.

i did not mean playing 'ms bs os' games under wine or even running
ms bs os' under a 'vm'.

i well know what it is like having children upset because there is a
problem with a linux system from working on systems of friends who have
converted and their children want to know why they can not have 'windows'
because 'their friends do and they are not having problems'.

yet, there is joy when linux is back working and they are using a 'high
tech, cutting edge system' that their friends can not get to work.

be well assured, i am all for Parshwa using linux over 'ms bs os'.

--

peace out.

tc,hago.

.