Re: Anything for home user and not the technical one??

Parshwa Murdia wrote:
<snip>

>> due to problems/bugs being cleared in f13, i would think parshwa would
>> have better results with f11 to f12.
>
> you may think that.

as said, i did see a post of problem with f11 to f13 upgrade.

if you already have f11 installed, taking a 'normal' approach of f11
to f12 will at least give you less chance of problems.

if all is well, run f12 updates.

if all is well, then upgrade to f13 and run updates.

most logical.

for my own experience, i only upgrade just before end of life to get max
use of a working system.

then if bugs are few in latest release, i will step up with in between
release, run updates and then straight into latest.

because of what i now have installed from 'FEL', this is only practical
procedure for my needs.

ymmv.

<snip>

> correct, family using, but i only use for majority of the time. you
> have good experience of detrimentality, or probably your family had,
> which is shown in the sentence.

no. i am only computer and linux user in this household.

i do work with clients and friends who have linux/fedora installed.

as for friends and *their* families, complaints do occur mainly with
children because they can not play their games, get emails and use
twitter and facebook.

>> peace out.
>
> that is the main part of your mail which is good and has no bug in it.

thank you.

--

peace out.

tc,hago.