Can one now help?

I have stuck in an awesome problem. Having fedora dual booted with windows, i edited the /etc/fstab and /etc/sysctl.conf files, but now my PC is not booting in fedora, it is only booting in windows, though it is showing the option to boot from fedora, but after selecting too, it seems as if it is booting from that but after some time, again it ends to the symbol of fedora which appears just before the user login page. While it boots from fedora, if i press, alt+tab buttons, it shows in a black screen that it cann't write pid, and some other comments like line 12 / 14 / 16 is bad of fstab. so what i do in this scenario?

further the changes done in fstab are:
[fedorax@localhost ~]$ su -c 'cp /etc/fstab /home/fedorax/Documents/fstab.backup'
Password: <root pw>

[fedorax@localhost ~]$ su -c 'gedit /etc/fstab'
Password: <root pw>
In the file popped up , where where the mount option says defaults append the text (giving a single character space just after wherever is written defaults):

, noatime , nodiratime

adding this line to whereever the defaults options was there.

according to the link:

http://digitizor.com/2009/01/31/fedora-speed-tweaks-make-fedora-faster/

but unfortunately i cannot see now fstab because i am not able to login to fedora.

Is there any possibility to go into the fedora via user login (root login already disabled by default)?