Touchpad tap to click in F13?

I have a question on making touchpad tap to click work before login.

Certainly once logged in to Gnome you can easily switch on tap to
click for synaptics touchpads by going into the preferences menus.

I usually like to have tap to click working at the login greeter stage
and I read that the way to do it was to paste into
/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/50-synaptics.conf
the lines:
Section "InputClass"
        Identifier "touchpad catchall"
        MatchIsTouchpad "on"
        Option "TapButton1" "1"
EndSection

Does anyone know if this is the best way to achieve this, or is there
a better way in F13?

--
mike c