Re: knetworkmanager not ready for prime time yet.

Chris Rouch wrote:

> * it's not possible to set networking to connect automatically and be
> available for everyone
> * the wireless icon does not show the signal strength. at least not
> without a magnifying glass

Yes, it is possible to set networking to connect automatically at login, but
you will be prompted to open kwallet for it to supply the passphrase for the
wireless. I am not sure about the "be available for everyone" part. Also, I am
using fedora 13.

Yes, the icon does show signal strength. The size of your icon is dependent
upon the width of your task bar.