Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

On 05/29/2010 10:34 PM, g wrote:
> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> <snip>
>

>> Depends on when you did it.  As I indicated before,  there was some
>> recent changes done in response to feedback here.
>>
> which would have been unnecessary if web page designers had posted
> a link to this list notifying of a new page design before putting
> up new page.
>
> so, who is really at fault? designers or bitchers? :)

I am uninterested in blaming anyone and do think no matter how many
mailing lists we post to, some people are still going to complain that
they were uninformed and this list is hardly the one place users
complain about.  My point was simply that if feedback is given, it
should be done in a constructive fashion.

Rahul