Re: [slightly OT] rpm Vs deb [Was: Re: Moblin is dead, Fedora on netbooks?]

On 02/16/2010 09:16 AM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:

> Yes, they are starting out the "same" but you should really Google or
> read through some recent (as of this month) posts by @nokia folk that

i did! it was full of resentful/fearful n900 & n800 users fearing
orphanages for their Nokia hw.

talking heads can blabber all the marketing speak they want, but
its the end user/developer whose opinion matters to me...

i am not putting my trust in Nokia.  for that matter, i'll be real leery of
trusting Intel again, so much for stewardship! Not!

--
    jack craig
       jackc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx