Re: Special Character Problem

Raymond C. Rodgers wrote:
what does 'connect to server' run as far as any scripts go?
I have no idea; it may not actually run any scripts but have internal support for this functionality. I'll screw around with it some more and see what happens.

if 'connect to server' is in a 'panel menu', can you edit menu to read
what is being called?

can you use 'nohup' with ftp, then go in with whatever.prog?
I've never even heard of nphup before so I can't answer that.

'man nohup'.

you may be able to ftp logon, then nohup, then 'connect to server'.

--

tc,hago.

.