Re: Stop anacron?

Tim wrote:
I can't see that I've noticed cron jobs being run twice.  Yes, I can
imagine a log showing the cron and anacron has run.  But with the second
one being that anacron has run, that being a *check* whether cron has
done its tricks, and not done the same tasks twice.

The same goes here.. I have never seen cron jobs being run twice.
The log file should show that ancron has run as well, of course, but run zero jobs or just the number of jobs that were not run by cron.

Ivan

--
Ivan Virgili
GNU/Linux user #292882