Stop anacron?

How can I stop anacron from running if cron has already run just before?

Or if they would each save to different log files I guess that would work too.

As it is if the computer is running at four in the morning both are saved to a file that is sent to me and I wind up reading through essentially the same set of data twice. A minor thing I suppose but I would prefer getting it only once.

Bob Goodwin