Re: access ipod files?

Amarok, just to name one.

A word of caution. When I got my video ipod at the start of this year, I tried to get in syncing under linux, using both amarok and gtkpod. Both times the thing got corrupted and I was forced to resync under iTunes. After that I gave up trying ...

I not saying its impossible - A lot of people manage it. Just saying if you screw up your granson's iPod that might, hmm, reduce how impressed he is with you ;)

One day I might try again myself, but I wouldn't want to start experimenting again with someone else's ipod ...

cheers Chris