Re: [Fedora] Re: SELinux Attack! Solved

Eric J. Feldhusen wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:
But even retired I would like my computer to boot up in around a minute,
not 3 hours.

Karl,

Take a look at your /etc/hosts file, it should like below.

127.0.0.1       localhost.localdomain   localhost
#::1    localhost6.localdomain6 localhost6

If it doesn't look like that, edit it, remove any lines and add those 4
lines above, and reboot.

Thank you all for the help. I needed to know how to read dmesg and how to turn off SELinux. At this time it really is off and the problem is over.

But those who doubted it was a SELinux Attack are wrong. It really was and it was severe! A normal user like me are very afraid when our computer stops and can not find cups.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User