Re: SELinux Attack!

Karl Larsen wrote:
This morning I started the computer and it stopped for 10 minutes because it could not find cups. It talked about applying iptables but had "never matched protocal" and when it finally came up Thunderbird was broken.

I turned off SELinux but it is still fucking up my F7. It took and hour before Thunderbird started working!

I am still a long way out of the woods. If anyone has an idea on how to delete SELinux from your computer I want to know about it. Also how do I save my computer from the damage already done?

I turned SELinux onto the Passive mode to try my hand at making a F8 CD. One of my larger errors :-)

Try

touch /.autorelabel

and reboot. It might fix things.

- Mike