Re: Internet traffic and Azureus -

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 07:23:23 +1000 (EST)
Res <res@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Now why in the world do you think I should do something like that?
>
> To see what the real cost of the connection and used data truly is.

The real cost of my connection is $70 per month.  I already know that.  What the
upstream cost to my ISP is, is completely irrelevant to me as a customer.  I
don't see why you have such difficulty grasping this concept.

> > I have an excellent Internet service with unlimited usage for about $70 per
> > month.

> As have our users for several years.

Odd.  I thought you said you had a use cap and cut off your customers service if
they exceeded it.  Or did I get the wrong impression?