Re: Internet traffic and Azureus -

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Frank Cox wrote:

Frank and those others should contact your ISP, and move to
abusiness grade, wher eit is 1:1,

Now why in the world do you think I should do something like that?

To see what the real cost of the connection and used data truly is.

I have an excellent Internet service with unlimited usage for about $70 per
month.

As have our users for several years.

Don't say you're the victim if you are the one who is advertising something
that you are unable to provide.

read previous post, I'm sure I did say we used to, like every ISP, and 'used to' referes to many years ago, but the same still applies in relation to costs these days.

--

Cheers
Res