Re: New Computer

From: "Karl Larsen" <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, 2007, August 28 14:48
Subject: Re: New Computer

Steve Searle wrote:
Around 10:25pm on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 (UK time), Karl Larsen scrawled:

You guys are trying to change my way of writing to yours. If you would set a good example I might follow.

This list was full of good list ettiquette examples before you joined
and when you joined.  You never followed them then, you are just a
troll.

   You are so superior, why do you do the same thing you accuse me of?

Now one else on this list is as rude, thoughtless, ignorant and stubborn
as you.

Your wrong. You Steve are far more rude thoughtless ignorant and stubborn as I am. So I'm just following your lead.

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI

Karl, as a ham for very nearly 50 years I realize it is traditional for
hams to plug it in and look for smoke without performing any manner of
RTFM. But it's irritating when you ask questions that can ONLY be answered
by reading RTFM for YOUR hardware. You can even select which M to RTF if
you want the best shot at an answer. It's even more irritating when the
question has nothing to do with Fedora on the Fedora list. Why don't you
find a Microsoft mailing list and see what Microsoft can do to solve
your problem?

Now reach down into the trashcan into which you tossed your motherboard
manual and read it cover to cover, especially the end half.

Alternatively you could take it out to a grave yard next full Moon (I
realize that's a long wait), open the computer motherboard down, and
sacrifice a virgin chicken over it. During the entire sacrifice your
mouth must be held in a properly startled "OH" shape. If you slip up
for even a millisecond the ritual will fail and your motherboard will
not work. The probability of success for this treatment is something
like one in one trillion. But it's worth the try.

{+_+}   I just scan this list anymore and you're managing to be
irritating to me. I can imagine what the others feel.