Re: New Computer

Erich Zigler wrote:
On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 14:10:43 -0700 "bruce" <bedouglas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

to all you guys who want karl's comments somewhere else.. why don't
you offer to set up a blog for him, if you feel that might be a good
solution for him..

He already has a blog.

or perhaps you can come up with some kind of voting mechanism that's
tied to the email list.... so if a thread/user is not adhering to
what the list believes should be 'good' behavior.. the voting
mechanism could minimize the posts..

I would rather educate an individual on simple netiquette.

- Erich

You guys are trying to change my way of writing to yours. If you would set a good example I might follow. The example your setting is to waste 5 -10 messages a day beating a dead horse.

   You are so superior, why do you do the same thing you accuse me of?

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User