Re: New Computer

Steve Searle wrote:
Around 10:25pm on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 (UK time), Karl Larsen scrawled:

You guys are trying to change my way of writing to yours. If you would set a good example I might follow.

This list was full of good list ettiquette examples before you joined
and when you joined.  You never followed them then, you are just a
troll.

   You are so superior, why do you do the same thing you accuse me of?

Now one else on this list is as rude, thoughtless, ignorant and stubborn
as you.

Your wrong. You Steve are far more rude thoughtless ignorant and stubborn as I am. So I'm just following your lead.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User