Sent: Tuesday, 2007, August 28 16:04
Subject: RE: New Computer

and i simply say, that if you really want a locked down environment for only
emails that you, and your friends/peers feel are appropriate.. then you
should create a moderated list of your own... you'd have complete, and utter
mastery over what could be submited/posted...

but i don't believe the list needs you, or anyone else as it's police..
every so often people tend to pop up, and want to police the list in their
image... top/side/bottom posting routinely gets this kind of conversation...

peace