Re: MBR gone and rescue disc not happy - HELP!!!!

Paul F. Johnson wrote:
Hi,

But, I think, we'd need to know if there is anything more to the story.

No changes to the drives, BIOS or anything like that. Did an update via yum (I
think it was on Saturday), reset and nothing - failed to boot completely.
OK. So there was no hard drive with a bad MBR or anything, you have never had your system boot up, period. So you have no idea why it does not boot. Well 3,000 miles away I have no idea either!

I suggest you load it again from a DVD and try to do it right.

TTFN

Paul

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI