Re: fc7 should be f7

> Jim Cornette wrote:
> > Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> >> All this has been discussed in length in fedora-devel list.
> >>
> >> Rahul
> >>

> > It is the first time that I heard the reason. I'm not subscribed to the
> > devel list. (Either scorned when posting comment, mail ignored or just
> > got bored.)
> >

> The archives are open to everyone even if you are not subsc reason for fc,7 eribed.
>
> Rahul

But it is time that someone admits the mistake was calling the
distribution f7 in the first place. As someone pointed out googling for
f7 is a nightmare, etc.

Constancy in naming is a good thing.
What kind of love is that? Not to be loved; never to have shown love. --
Commissioner Nancy Hedford, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3219.8