Re: Updates - evolution issue with your David's messages

On Fri, 2007-06-15 at 21:06 -0700, David Boles wrote:
> About Evolution I can not comment. I have never used it. But I do seem
> to recall many complaining that it was 'buggy' and the bugs were not
> being addressed. I really have no idea what they meant when they wrote
> that.

Just about all software's buggy, but I've not heard before this thread
anything about Evolution's track record for bug fixing.  Its origins are
from Novell Groupware, so that puts some off right from the start.  I
find Thunderbird, worse, though.  I've tried quite a few clients, not
really keen on any of them.  I use Evolution as the least-worst that
I've tried on Linux, which is hardly a recommendation.

--
(This box runs Centos 5.0, my others still run FC 4, 5, 6, & 7, in case that's
 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.