Re: Updates - evolution issue with your David's messages

On Fri, 2007-06-15 at 01:49 -0700, David Boles wrote:
> Okay. This is an 'in message' reply. There are two blank lines above
> and there will be two blank lines below. Tell me what you see please.

One blank line above that paragraph (nothing about that, that's the
start of the message), two blank lines below it, then my "pasting"
section follows.  Your signature turns up, as well (makes sense, as it
was in-line rather than MIME), but indicates as being correct (which
doesn't make sense, as the message has been altered - by me).  That's
quite worrying.

Screenshots of the top and bottom were attached, we'll see if the list
accepts them.  I'm sure this is an Evolution issue, I'll have to switch
boxes to try a different version.

--
(This box runs Centos 5.0, my others still run FC 4, 5, 6, & 7, in case that's
 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.

JPEG image

JPEG image