Re: Fedora and Qwest

On Thu, 17 May 2007 07:38:22 +0800
Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But, can you get the output of "ipconfig /all" from the windows box?

I can certainly try.  I suspect that he will call me late tonight for any
further word and so on, so I will see what I can do at that time.

This sort of thing is difficult to accomplish by "remote control" over the
phone.  I'm sure most of us can relate to the problems that can arise.

> > OK "misty"!  *tee hee*
>
> She is a cute cat.  Don't you think?

My two main computers are "mutt" and "jeff", so what can I say....