Re: A firefox secret

On 18/03/07, Matthew Saltzman <mjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > The term
>> > "large fonts" means "make the fonts bigger than they normally would
>> > be", not "make some of the fonts bigger than they normally would be".
>>
>> As I said, depends if the site developer has a clue...
>
> It should not be in his hands.

I didn't folow the early part of this thread, so I don't know if it's been
mentioned, but...

In Fx, Edit -> Preferences -> Content, select Advanced from the Fonts &
Colors box.  Select the fonts you want and min font size and uncheck
"Allow pages to choose..."

Does that accomplish the desired effect?

Firefox has always let the user choose. We were discussing IE's lack
of an override option.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/ubuntu.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/449/sisqo.html