Re: A firefox secret

On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 09:38 -0400, Claude Jones wrote:
> On Thu March 15 2007, Bob Goodwin wrote:
> > I can only beg forgiveness and mercy.
>
> For crimminy's sake! Don't do that! I prefer text to html on lists as do most
> for good reason, but, I have never, never, felt an obligation to scream at
> people about it! The people who should be asking forgiveness are those
> zealots who get so wrapped up in their damn rules that they forget that not
> every one's situation is the same as their own. Self annointed list cops are
> a lot more annoying in my book than those who commit an occasional lapse in
> proper netiquette, which was clearly the case here.
>
> --
> Claude (who only goes Rambo when people start substituting their fingers with
> their private appendages) Jones
> Brunswick, MD, USA

Wow! Claude! You GO! <cackles>

Here's something he might want to consider, just have a header stating
"Vision Impaired - No flames please for this html format." and everyone
would approve I would think. My left eye is heading for the crapper with
my diabetes.  If it gets really worse I might have to consider a similar
course. I thank whoever came up with ctrl+ to crank up the resolution on
the fly. I use that pretty often. :) Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net