Re: A firefox secret

On 17/03/07, Scott van Looy <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not yet 30, yet I've had the fonts turned up for years. It's one
> of the reasons I started using Pheonix back in the windows days. Opera
> would zoom the images as well as the text, which I hated. IE's "text
> size" seems to be disconnected at the fuse.

Actually, it's not, it's web developers using px sizes instead of pt or em
sizes for fonts. Firefox is just more forgiving of this

I know that. But when I'm wearing me "end user" hat, I don't care
about technical reasons. I want things to work.

Dotan Cohen

http://technology-sleuth.com/technical_answer/what_is_a_cellphone.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/324/manson_marilyn.html