Re: Can Evolution be used to access yahoo mail?

On 2/9/07, Ric Moore <wayward4now@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 10:33 -0800, parishd wrote:
> On 2/6/07, parishd <parishd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Okay, I was able to deal with this in Evolution by having copies of my
> sent emails saved to the Inbox instead of the Sent folder.  I would
> prefer pop downloads to behave otherwise, but maybe that's just
> because I was accustomed to that behavior.

When you did that, would it sort your mail to the lists that get sorted?
Ric

Hi Ric, if you are asking if my filters in Evolution pick up my emails
to this list and direct them to the appropriate folder in Evolution,
then yes; my filter is based on the recipient list, in this case
fedora-list, not the cc list.

Daniel