Re: Can Evolution be used to access yahoo mail?

On 2/5/07, Ric Moore <wayward4now@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 2007-02-05 at 14:08 -0700, Gueckel, P. wrote:

> Yes, the problem has been solved: there never was one (hehehe). I didn't know
> google doesn't allow downloading of one's own mails to oneself.

I think I will go to google and bitch about it. If two or more do the
same thing, it may get some attention.

I have been doing some googling and found repeated complaints about
mail to self not being downloaded via pop since gmail was released.
The answer from gmail, repeated as recently as last month, is that
gmail "doesn't do that".  Apparently it is going to take an act of God
to get it corrected, and yes, I do believe this is a significant
problem.

Daniel