Re: opera

On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 15:44 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> The next version of Eudura will be TB-based, and will work on Linux. I
> am waiting for that almost like I am waiting for my first born (wife
> is in her ninth month).

TB as in Thunderbird?  I have to ask why?  Why clone Thunderbird, when
you could use Thunderbird.  It'd probably copy the worst aspects of it.

Most mail clients that I've tried do really crappy text handling.
There's mangled, or just plain untidy, quoting as you write a reply.
Mangled or untidy quoting when it displays received mail.  Even mangled
and untidy text as you type new material.

Then there's the treat everything as if it's HTML.  Plain text
upconverted to HTML then displayed as plain text is just crap.  All that
nested DIV business instead of neat >>> prefixing.