Re: opera

On 10/12/06, roland <roland@xxxxxx> wrote:
> What do you mean to click on them? What do you think that clicking on
> them does that changes them to mbox?

When you open All messages, you get
Received
outbox
sent
Drafts
Trash

A right click on the mouse will give you a menu with an export line. This
export will result in a received.mbs,outbox.mbs,sen.mbs aso.
These files will be imported in a new installation of opera without any
problem.

You went to far. The files are already stored as mbox. Take a look at
this, for older Opera (but maybe still valid):
http://www.dotancohen.com/howto/netscape_bat_email.php
It should give you an idea of where to look for things.

After logging in into WinXp, the Desktop is generated and after doing
something, I don't know what, the keyboard will be ready to start. And
then windows restarts/reboots and gives the job back to Grub.

The keyboard will be ready to start? What do you mean by that?
I really can't think of any reason in the world that windows would
boot first, then load grub after resetting itself. Are you sure it's
windows, and not the NT bootloader? Can you post a screenshot
somewhere and link to it?

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/lyrics/166/416/queen/innuendo.php
http://dotancohen.com/eng/dell.php