Re: Monitor destroyed by install

ols6000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

So far, out of all the e-mails on this subject, I have not received one useful piece of information, nor has anyone acknowledged that there just might be something wrong with the sw.

Switching monitors might reveal if it is software related, a setting on the monitor or other factors.
video card?

As a consequence, I am unsubscribing from the list.

Oh well, we'll manage.

--
Never speak ill of yourself, your friends will always say enough on
that subject.