Re: Metrics and your privacy

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
just off of types of hardware, it should be reversible. If it includes
device serial numbers reversing it will be much harder (but there may

If the report in has any kind of serial numbers (hashed or unhashed) included, I'm definitely opting out. I suppose, is meant to be unique. A large enough random string would adequately serve the purpose.

--
Regards
Vivek J. Patankar

Registered Linux User #374218