Re: windows media player

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 07:42:05 +0100, Les <hlhowell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

First,
Thank YOU! Craig for all your help.  I have it installed now and I do
want everyone to know you went above and beyond.

Second for the other NEWBIES out there, here is the sequence:

# rpm -ivh http://rpm.livna.org/livna-release-5.rpm
  This takes a while, and will download all sorts of stuff to the
system.  As long as it keeps going, when it asks you a question, answer
"y".
at the end of it all it will tell you what it installed.  The important
bit is:

Install     22 Package(s)
Update       0 Package(s)
Remove       0 Package(s)

Complete!
At this point the base core for Livna is installed.  Now you want the
Mplayer stuff.  This is a much shorter install.
The command is:

# yum --enablerepo=livna install mplayerplug-in

Can anyone tell me what the steps should be for Centos?
--
Roland Brouwers