Re: windows media player

On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 10:36 +1100, Yuandan Zhang wrote:

>         >
>         THANKS VERY MUCH, GUYS it works
>         First I was testing the wrong environment, I normaly use Opera
>         over
>         Firefox, not because its better but nicer.
>         But Firefox works and I cannot tell you how glad I am.
>         Thanks again
>

> Hi, could you share your mplayer settings (eg output from rpm -qa |
> grep -i mplayer)? I still have problem to view wmv on web. Once click
> on  aweb viceo, it starts mplayer-plugin and looks like connecting,
> then, stopped. Nothing else.
>
> here are settings.
>

> mplayerplug-in-3.31-1.lvn5
> mplayer-fonts-1.1-3.lvn5
> mplayer-gui-1.0-0.46.pre8.lvn5
> mplayer-1.0-0.46.pre8.lvn5
> mplayer-skins-1.5-1.lvn5
Hi, guys,
   I attempted to use these commands by writing them to a file and then
executing the file.  Here are my results:
[root@localhost lesh]# source ./mplayerYumscript
Error getting repository data for livna, repository not found
Error getting repository data for livna, repository not found

Here is the precise contents of the file:
yum --enablerepo=livna install mplayer
yum --enablerepo=livna mplayer-plugin mplayer-skins

I have used Unix before but this is my first attempt (in a long time) at
Linux, so please be gentle.

Thanks:
Les H