Re: windows media player

THANKS VERY MUCH, GUYS it works
First I was testing the wrong environment, I normaly use Opera over
Firefox, not because its better but nicer.
But Firefox works and I cannot tell you how glad I am.
Thanks again

Hi, could you share your mplayer settings (eg output from rpm -qa | grep -i mplayer)? I still have problem to view wmv on web. Once click on  aweb viceo, it starts mplayer-plugin and looks like connecting, then, stopped. Nothing else.

here are settings.

mplayerplug-in-3.31-1.lvn5
mplayer-fonts-1.1-3.lvn5
mplayer-gui-1.0-0.46.pre8.lvn5