Re: Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !

> > Having a stable in-kernel API is complete nonsense. It would function
>
> May I ask how many years experience you have with kernel development
> of any operating system? I wrote a small real time OS in 1984, and

He's right experience or otherwise. A simple RTOS focussed on stability
and a specific niche is not comparable to working on a large modern OS
whose hardware platform is evolving rapidly and which grows in
lines/minute. You can work out the effective man power on the 10 lines of
debugged code/day rule of thumb.

Alan