Re: Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !

Alan wrote:
Having a stable in-kernel API is complete nonsense. It would function

May I ask how many years experience you have with kernel development
of any operating system? I wrote a small real time OS in 1984, and

He's right experience or otherwise. A simple RTOS focussed on stability

I'm not talking about "simple RTOS", as you presume.

and a specific niche is not comparable to working on a large modern OS

How about one of them was a real-time version of Linux, called Blue Hat?
Marketed by, of all companies, Red Hat. Do you suppose that this is
perhaps somewhat similar to the current topic of discussion?

whose hardware platform is evolving rapidly and which grows in
lines/minute. You can work out the effective man power on the 10 lines of
debugged code/day rule of thumb.

Before making presumptious statements, it would behoove you to ask
questions.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.