Re: mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, jdow wrote:

Automatically discarding email from a given nation or region of the
world can be foolish. It can also be quite practical if you never
get email from those countries that is legitimate and have no
expectation whatsoever that this will change. (I note that mailing
lists like this one have people from some amazing places. And these

if I was racist i wish Tim would tell me why i dont have japan and thailand blocked, ill tell him why anyway, cause they dont bombard us
with 150K spam msgs a day.

i have had like 3 complaints *ever* in total about not geting mail from the TLD's I block, 3 fucking compliants -V- the 200 odd a *DAY* our CSR's were dealing with. THATs why what i do sits very well with me and obviously all of our clients, who as paying customers are the ONLY ones that count, not a bunch of hotheads on a mailing list.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd