Re: mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

jdow wrote:

> You are STILL attacking the wrong thing, Tim. There are properties

...gratuitous snipping...

> So I fall
> back to "it's likely to be foolish." Calling it racist due to a
> coincidence of geography is rather revealing of your own prejudices,
> isn't it?

Agreed with everything you've said.  Hummm...that could be first.  :-)

Just want to reiterate that the decisions you've taken are great as long as
it is an individual decision that doesn't affect others.  An ISP that puts a
blanket block on countries is a lot of things...but it isn't a good ISP.

As you pointed out, this blanket blocking is a form of discrimination and
not racism.

--
Must be getting close to town -- we're hitting more people.