Re: mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

On Sun, 5 Nov 2006, Tim wrote:

Tim:
Blocking an entire country's TLD *is* a racist act.

Res:
and now from your previous childish rant,

Trying to win an argument by claiming your opponent is being childish
because they won't cave into your view, is a rather poor way at trying
to win it.  What I see as childish, here, is you trying to justify
racist-like behaviour and claiming that it isn't.

pot kettle black, i dont consider it racist, you clearly have no idea on what racism is.

i am also now a racist because I block entire ISP domains

Yes, that's the very definition of being prejudicial, since you want to

*yawn*

maybe you could be seen as racist for wanting me not to block them

guess what, your opinion means nothing to me, nothing at all and you will never change me, i've been doing this for 11.5 years, not about to change.

Incompetent admins, who cannot manage spam properly, and resort to carte
blanche blocking, ARE another problem in themselves.  Likewise for any

call me what you want, i got broad shoulders, you have your view and are entitle to it, just like i am. i know my way works, i see it every day (or more to the point i NO LONGER see it)

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd